The Junortoun Community Action Group Inc. (JCAG) is a volunteer, not-for-profit community group that works to make Junortoun a better place to live.
JCAG organises community events and projects, maintains a webpage, Facebook and Twitter presence for Junortoun, and advocates and campaigns for initiative to improve Junortoun.
Our achievements include:
- Construction of a playground at McIvor Forest Estate (2014)
- Design modifications at La Valla Court to provide for a bicycle track to access the O’Keefe Rail Trail
- Speek limit reductions along McIvor Highway to improve community safety (2018)
- Construction of a sealed walking and cycling path through the National Park between Junortoun (McIvor Forest Estate) and Strathfieldsaye (2018)
- An increase in frequency of the public transport bus service along McIvor Highway between Heathcote and Bendigo (2018)
Click below to learn more about: